What information do we collect
From our website users, we collect the following information:
– Job title
– Contact information such as telephone number and email address
What do we do with the information we obtain
We use this information to understand the type of service you need in order for us to provide a better service. Additionally, we may use the information to:
– Improve our product and/or service
– Create a clients data base for better communication
– We may send promotional emails about our services, special offers, and any other information we might find relevant to share with you as a user.
We commit to ensure that the information you provide to us is safe and secured.
Controlling personal information
Users have a choice to restrict the collection and use of their personal information.
– While filling a form on our website, you will find a box that you can click that will indicate that you do not want the information that you have provided to be used anywhere.
– If you have previously allowed us to use your information, you have the right to change your mind by sending us an email on [email protected]
A cookie is a small file which asks for permission to be placed on your computer’s drive. When you agree to cookies, the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links from other websites. However, if you use the links to go to the other website, we no longer have control over that website.