Advertise on SABC 1 and stay relevant to your audience
Grow your audience with affordable television advertising rates in South Africa
Get a wider reach, frequency, and impact on your marketing strategy when you advertise on SABC 1 for advertising that reaches your target audience fast. The channel reaches a wider audience at the right time guarantying results. With SABC 1, look forward to getting more than you bargain for.
Broadcast type : PBS
Target audience : Ages 15-34 ;LSM 5-8
Language : Zulu; Xhosa; Swati; Ndebele and English
Channel : 191 on DStv; 161 on StarSat,101 on OpenView HD; Sentech (Terrestrial)
SABC 1 offers results-driven advertising options that helps businesses get their return on investment. With affordable television advertising rates, SABC 1 provides advertising solutions that help you meet your business goals while keeping you entertained with your favorite shows. We offer more than just advertising, but compelling television advertising options within your budget.
Here is why advertising on SABC 1 is beneficial
- Appealing to everyone– SABC 1 is accessible and can be consumed by any one despite their level of literacy.
- Trustworthy– Viewers trust ads on SABC 1 deeply because of the authenticity of the shows the channel offers.
- Captivating to prospectus customers– Ads play in between shows so it grabs viewers’ attention as they concentrate on their favorite shows.
- Helps develop brand personality– SABC 1 allows advertisers to show their audience all about the brand.
- Larger audience– The channel is accessible to many people thus adverts are exposed to more people than most other channels.
- Easily measurable– Through surveys and brand awareness studies, advertisers can easily see if their marketing strategies are effective.
Our sales consultants are on standby to walk you through the process of advertising with SABC 1. They will further help you choose the right type of television ad and packages you need to perfect your marketing strategy, depending on your budget.
Book an advert on SABC 1 today and make sure your marketing strategy reaches the right audience, at the right time.